Pinnacle Wealth Planning Services, Inc. (“Pinnacle”) is a fee-only Wealth Management firm working exclusively with affluent individuals, business owners and their families. Pinnacle sells no products and receives no income from any third party. Pinnacle is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, which legally makes Pinnacle a FIDUCIARY to its clients under both state and federal law.
Fi ● du ● ci ● ar ● y – Pinnacle is held by law to a fiduciary standard and occupies a position of special trust and confidence when working with a client. As a fiduciary, Pinnacle is required to act with undivided loyalty to the client. This includes disclosure of how Pinnacle is to be compensated.
Pinnacle is a family owned and operated Wealth Management firm with hundreds of clients throughout the United States. William D. Heichel founded Pinnacle’s predecessor company, Lifetime Planning, Inc., in 1980 and founded Pinnacle in 1998. Pinnacle’s staff combines specialized planning credentials such as JD, CPA, CFP®, ChFC®, MBA, PFS, AAMS®, CRPS®, CMFC®, AIF®, CDFA and over 200 years of Wealth Management experience, delivering high quality wealth management services to its clients.
Pinnacle's Total Assets Under Management are over half a billion dollars. Pinnacle's Average Assets Under Management per Client is over one million dollars.
What sets Pinnacle apart?
- Pinnacle has been frequently recognized by Bloomberg’s Wealth Manager/AdvisorOne Magazine as one of America’s Top Wealth Managers.
- Pinnacle has also been acknowledged by Financial Advisor Magazine as one of the leading Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) firms in the United States.
- As Pinnacle’s Founder, William D. Heichel was nationally recognized by Worth Magazine as one of the Top 100 Most Exclusive Wealth Advisors in the United States.
- William D. Heichel has been interviewed and quoted by the Wall Street Journal on several occasions.
- William D. Heichel has been recognized on Medical Economics Magazine’s list of the 150 Best Financial Advisers for Doctors multiple times.
Industry Recognitions Disclosure Statement
Wealth Management/Investment Advisory Firm industry recognitions are typically received through application to the recognizing entity by the wealth manager and are typically awarded based on Assets under Management, Assets per Client or some similar calculation based on information submitted by the Wealth Management Firm. Some industry recognitions do also take education and experience into consideration. However, the information submitted to the recognizing entity by the Wealth Management firm is not normally verified by the recognizing entity. Wealth Management/Investment Advisory Firm recognitions do not typically take quality of service into consideration and therefore, does not and can not denote or promote any such promise of quality of service by the recognized Wealth Management/Investment Advisory Firm.