In today’s fast changing financial environment, it is imperative for clients and clients’ advisors to have quick access to their investment performance, investment allocation, financial plan, tax returns and legal documents, and all at the click of a button. Pinnacle provides each wealth management client with a customized portal so they and their key Advisors, if desired, have on demand access to client’s wealth management information, updated daily.
Pinnacle Wealth Management portal provides a “one click” access to all of Client’s wealth management information, including the following:
Financial Planning Information:
- Comprehensive Financial Plan
- Comprehensive Financial Plan Updates
Investment Information on Client Entire Wealth Management Portfolio:
- Investment performance by account, asset, asset class or owner for any time period
- Investment performance compared to agreed upon blended benchmark
- Complete accounting of deposits, withdrawals, interest, dividends, realized and unrealized capital gains and fees
- Asset allocation and sub-asset allocation
Quarterback Service Information:
- Quarterly Agendas
- Quarterly Meeting Minutes
Wealth Management Documents:
- Legal Documents
- Wealth Management Contract
- Tax Returns
- Insurance Policies
Asset Tracking and Performance Reporting Services
A distinguishing feature of our Wealth Management Programs is our Asset Tracking and Performance Reporting Service. This service provides online access to consolidated reporting of all your investment assets and is a state-of-the-art reporting system specifically designed to meet the planning needs of our clients. Our reporting system provides extensive on-demand performance reports for the investment assets managed by Pinnacle, as well as those managed by other investment advisors.
- Visit the Pinnacle Portal
- Log in using the following user name and password:
- Once logged in, click the 'Refresh' button to view all available features.